Home of the Brave Sponsors
Land of the Free Sponsors
Bonham Optical Bonham Veterinary Clinic Brookshire's Cole Title Company Fannin Bank Fannin County Leader
First United Bank Hangar Life KFYN 95.7 FM / 1420 AM The Warrior KFYN 104.3 FM The River
KSA Engineering Law Office of Michael S. Evans Legend Bank MADROCK 102.5 FM
North Texas e-News Past and Present Furniture Paul Hodge Construction
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance, Agents Jerry Bob Reed and Sue Taylor
Whitlock Air Service 93.1 FM Katy Country 97.5 FM KLAK 98.9 FM The Hot FM
Friends of Bonham Festival of Flight
Dalnor Glaser Family Charitable Foundation Fannin County Federal Credit Union
First National Bank of Trenton Los Amigos Sheridan Roofing & Construction Wiley Hokett
Consider being a sponsor for the 2017 Bonham Festival of Flight Airshow
and help make this a fantastic event for our community!
This event attracts more than 5000 spectators each year.
Highlights of the airshow are a Veteran’s Tribute and Young Eagles rally! Young Eagles is a program where children, ages 8-17, are given aircraft rides for free to introduce them to thrill of aviation. An estimated 100 kids will receive rides this year!
There are new sponsorship opportunities available this year. We are excited about the addition of a Meet & Greet Dinner
and airshow rehearsal for sponsors on Friday, October 20. Review the Sponsorship Levels below and help make the
2017 Bonham Festival of Flight Airshow a success!
Stars and Stripes | $2500
• Aerobatic ride with Kate Kyer in her Pitts S-2B • 4 VIP Tickets* • 4 Passes to Friday airshow rehearsal
• 4 Meet & Greet Dinner tickets • 4 T-shirts
• Logo/link on website and banner** • Logo on social media/radio • 1 vendor spot
• If you have a company banner, you may display it at the event.
• Name prominently mentioned before performances during the event
Home of the Brave | $1500
• 2 VIP Tickets* • 2 Passes to Friday airshow rehearsal • 2 Meet & Greet Dinner tickets • 2 T-shirts
• Logo on website and banner** • Logo on all social media • Name mentioned throughout the event
Land of the Free | $500
• 1 T-shirt • Name on website and logo on banner • Name on all social media
• Name mentioned throughout the event. For additional sponsorship levels, or donations, please contact us.
* VIP tickets allow access to tent with free refreshments and snacks during the show
** Banners will be displayed at the airshow and at all events at Multipurpose Complex until October 2018.
• Airshow rehearsal Friday, October 20
• Meet & Greet Dinner: Friday, October 20, 6:30pm (location to be announced)
• Sponsor logos needed by October 1. High resolution files required.
File formats preferred are EPS (fonts converted to paths) or JPG.
If you have any questions, please email Stephen Murden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships are tax deductible for businesses. The Bonham Area Chamber of Commerce is a 501 c(6) organization.